Swinger FAQ
Swinger Club FAQ
Swinger Party FAQ
Swinger Cruise FAQ
Swinger Vacation FAQ
California Swingers Resort
Caribbean Swinger Vacation
Florida Swinger Resort
Nude Resort for Swingers
Swinger Cruise
Swinger Resort Mexico
Swinger Resorts
Swinger Vacation
Swinger Vacation Spot

Swinger Vacation FAQ

For those of us who are new to swinging or who have been in such lifestyle for a while may have lots of unanswered questions about swinger vacation. Here we will try to answer some of those questions:

1. Are there any differences between swingers and nudists?

We can say that some swingers are nudists and vice versa.

The main different between swingers are nudists is that nudist tries extremely hard and making sure that the separate family nude recreation from any sort of sexual activities while swingers do not.

Although, this is the case swingers should not avoid nudist resorts. Swingers are most welcome to nudist resorts. If you are a swinger and enjoy optional recreation, why not try it out, let your hair down and have some fun.

If in doubt whether a resort welcomes swingers give them a call or send them an email to enquire about it.

Back to Top

2. What are the differences between nudist resorts and clothing-optional resorts?

Nudist resorts mean exactly what is said, “nude”. Everyone are free all around the resort area in their birthday suit without the feeling of discomfort or embarrassments because everyone else are "naked" like you.

Whereas, clothing-optional resorts are resort where you may wear whatever you like on the grounds (with the exception of any public areas such as the lobby, parking lots and etc). All guests are welcome to go naked, wear a swimsuit, street clothes, or even lingerie. Whatever makes you comfortable or makes you feel good.

Back to Top 

3. Who visits swinger resorts?

Swingers who visit swinger resorts are mainly professional, substantial men and women with a well educated background. They can be doctors, lawyers, teachers, housewives, and etc. They probably people just like yourself, who wants to relax and enjoy the beauty of nature combined with the adventure of an erotic ambiance.

Those who goes to swinger resorts ranges from ages 25 to 80 years old, with couples making up to 96% of the guests. The remaining 4% consists of single adults and children.

Back to Top

4. What does a "lifestyle friendly resort" mean?

The expression "lifestyle" has many different meaning, but in this instant we are referring to an environment in which couples can freely engage in open sexuality between themselves and others.

Remember this does not mean sex is free for all, it is when only one who wishes to.

Back to Top 

5. When a resort says "couples only" but I'm single, is there any way that you can hook me up with another single?

When a resort says "couple only", it actually means that couple who are either married, committed (an ongoing emotional commitment), living together (co-habitation, with or without an on-going intimate relationship, or single couples who date.

It does not mean people who have paired up together simply to gain access to swinger resort and couples. Swinger resorts try to make it a safe and comfortable environment for exploration in the fact that it is an environment for genuine couples only.

So swinger resorts will accept singles men and women, as long as they come with a couple and their relationship is made clear to the other guests. In this case, singles may only venture out of the threesome and party with other couples after a clear request.

The third party may share the same bedroom as their couple and the charged will be shared among them.

Back to Top

Swinger Vaction FAQ con't ....

 

 

©2004, 2005, 2006 SwingerFAQ.com All rights reserved Disclaimer